Thursday 23 October 2008

Trade 2: Saftey pin ----> Bottle opener


A few days had passed and I had grown very attached to my safetypin. It was going to be hard to give up.

I had started up a facebook group to generate some interest and was on my way to a flat party with my safetypin in my pocket. Being that there would be plenty of people drinking I figured my chances of a trade would be high. Sure enough after a bit of coaxing I was able to convince Duncan to give trade his flats bottle opener for my safety pin.

I had mixed emotions, I was very happy to have made the swap but that was an awesome safety pin. All credit to Duncan who actually offered to let me keep it as well as the bottle opener but I felt that wasn't really in the spirit of the big trade.

Trade number two and I was feeling pretty comfortable that there was somebody somewhere in need of a bottle opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment